Address: Cranleigh School, Horseshoe Lane, Cranleigh, GU6 8QQ
Address: Salesian School, Chertsey, KT16 9LU
Address: Chertsey High School, Addlestone KT15 2EP
The celebrated violinist Yehudi Menuhin founded his school in Surrey in 1963 to provide a place for musically gifted children from around the world to develop their talents to the highest level within a nurturing and stimulating academic environment, regardless of their economic background.
Today’s school provides a holistic education for 86 exceptional students aged from 8 to 19, with specialist tuition on the stringed instruments, piano and classical guitar. Our students split their time between their academic and musical studies, and are given many opportunities to perform in front of an audience. Concerts take place regularly in our own Menuhin Hall, but also in local schools, care homes and churches, carrying on Menuhin’s belief in the importance of giving back to the community.
Alongside their musical studies, students engage in a stimulating academic programme, and participate in a variety of sporting activities and the Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme.
+44 (0)1932 864739
email@example.com Chair of Governors, David Buckley, can be contacted by post at the address above, or via an email directed to the Bursar, Clerk to the Governors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cobham & Stoke d’Abernon Station is on the Guildford via Cobham line from London Waterloo. Taxis are available at Cobham station.
Cobham cars – 01932 863335
- The School is easily accessible from the M25 junctions 9 (Leatherhead) and 10 (Cobham). The School is a few minutes from Cobham.
- From the M25 Junction 10, leave the M25 at Junction 10 and take the A3 towards London. After one mile take the A245 at Painshill Roundabout and follow signs to Cobham. Follow the A245 through Cobham towards Leatherhead and Fetcham past Squire‘s Garden Centre. The School is on the right immediately after crossing the M25 flyover. Proceed up the drive and follow the signs to The Yehudi Menuhin School.
- From the M25 Junction 9, leave the M25 at Junction 9 and at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A243. At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A244. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit into Oaklawn Road, then turn right into Woodlands Road signposted (A245). At the T junction by Squire‘s Garden Centre turn left onto Cobham Road and the School is on the right. Proceed up the drive and follow the signs to The Yehudi Menuhin School.
- Via A3: Leave London via the A3. Exit onto the A244 signposted Leatherhead, Chessington and Oxshott. Continue past Oxshott Station and turn right just before the petrol station, down Steels Lane, which turns into Blundel Lane.Turn left onto Cobham Road (A245) where you will see “The Old Plough” pub to your right. Pass Parkside School and Squires Garden Centre. The School is on the right immediately after crossing the M25 flyover.
Address: The Bridge Youth Centre, Clare Cres, Leatherhead KT22 7RB
- Address: Surrey Arts, 14 The Pines, Broad Street, Guildford GU3 3BH
- Telephone: 01483 519303 (between 9am to 4.30pm)
- Email: email@example.com