Our Saturday morning guitar workshops are a great way for young mucisians to learn and develop their guitar skills and create their own music with other young musicians.
- Learn posture, hold and hand position
- Strumming, basic finger-picking, using a plectrum
- Learn about different genres including pop/rock, blues, folk, classical and more
- Song writing and creating music. Acoustic, electric and bass guitars
Have a look at the promo video
Woking Youth Arts Centre, Trinity Road, Knaphill, Woking GU21 2SY
Autumn 2019 – 12 October, 9 November, 23 November, 7 December
New format for Woking: Come and join an exciting guitar group improving on guitar skills, short one to one surgeries and learning songs from different genres of music while jamming with other young musicians.
- School years 3 – 11 (7 – 16yrs old) 10.00am – 12.00pm £88 (4 sessions)
NO SESSION ON SATURDAY 26 OCTOBER
The Bridge Youth Centre, Kingston Road, Leatherhead, KT22 7RB
- School years 3 – 11 (7 – 16yrs old) 9.45 – 11.15am £88 (5 sessions)
Every two weeks on the following dates:
5 October, 19 October, 2 November, 16 November, 30 November
Please note each workshop is restricted to 8 participants and places are on a first come first served basis. Times may change depending on the number of participants registered. Equipment will be provided but we do encourage students to bring their own guitars if they have one.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01483 519303