These are the services that we currently offer, but please talk to us about the specific needs and challenges for your school.
To find out more or book a no-obligation meeting about your schools needs, contact Surrey Arts.
- Music Box: musical games and songs to bring children together – A brand new 10 week project for the Summer term, using a Music Recovery curriculum to promote wellbeing for KS1 and KS2 students. Limited availability – please book soon to avoid disappointment!
- Singing/vocal programmes: Singing and vocal programmes including teacher training and a virtual learning environment for music
- One-to-one or small group music tuition: Music tutors in a range of instruments and genres for one-to-one or small group tuition, paid for by parents.
- Virtual learning environment: This is being developed to provide further online resources to enhance Surrey Arts Interactive, already provided by our digital partner, Charanga.
- CPD for your non-music specialist and music specialist teachers: Support to help teachers deliver the music curriculum and enhance learning including a specialist advice and support team to help music and non-music teachers in primaries and special schools to deliver the curriculum and more.
- Demonstrations and workshops: Hands on and interactive demonstrations of instruments for school assemblies or smaller groups
- Low-cost instrument hire
- Bespoke music projects and opportunities: Support to help you achieve your musical and non-musical goals for your pupils.
Plus … a network of music leaders and music organisations working together to support children and young people.
Surrey Music Hub is establishing Local School Music Networks in in all areas of the county to allow music leaders to network, set up collaborative events and share CPD.